Sheldon Bishop Lettings Management
Sheldon Bishop has a dedicated property management team offering high levels of customer service advice and local knowledge. At Sheldon Bishop we understand that some clients will only require parts of the many services we offer and we are happy to offer a flexible management package designed to suit a landlord’s particular circumstances and requirements.
As part of the management service we will offer all aspects of the lettings service plus any of the following required:
- Take the commission on a monthly basis
- Collect rent where required. We will forward the net rent to you on a monthly basis along with a statement of account for your records.
- Should the rent fall into arrears we will send up to three letters to the tenant and conduct a site visit and advise you when to instruct a solicitor
- Ensure continued compliance with all lettings legislation by providing all relevant certificates.
- We will carry out a full check in and checkout inventory
- We will carry out two property inspections during the annual tenancy.
- We will place the security deposit in an approved scheme
- We will notify the local authority and the utility providers of the change of occupant for the purposes of council tax liability.
- We can if needed carry out all types of repairs (this includes electrical building decorating plumbing fixing appliances roofing etc) and Sheldon Bishop will if required provide two additional quotes for any works over £250.00 Due to the high levels of work carried out through Sheldon Bishop we benefit from competitive prices which we pass onto our clients
- If requested we will arrange and carry out any repairs that arise as a result of tenancy and deduct accordingly from the security deposit.
- Sheldon Bishop will attend the property to meet contractors where necessary.
- Where agreed Sheldon Bishop will offer an emergency number to tenants for use at weekends and when the office is closed.
At Sheldon Bishop we endeavour to respond to any concern a tenant might have as quickly as we can. Landlords trust us with their properties because they know we try to provide the best service we can to our Tenants. Call the branch manager now for a quote!